Friday, September 30, 2011

East Point Barber Shop

The East Point Barber Shop is my new favorite places to get my hair cut. It's right on East Point Street across from the bank and it's owned by Elizabeth Hunt. My grandmother, mother, and friends get their hair done there. It's very reasonably priced; wash, cut, dry for under $25 and you don't need to call ahead for an appointment.
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9-6
Sat. 9-4
2805 East Point St.
404-559-8397



My friend Amanda Baker comes down from Marietta to get her hair done. Elizabeth is great, she listens and seems to get it right every time.


Here is Joey, Elizabeth's bird. He's there every time she is and he is usually very talkative.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Book Barber Shop Appointments Online – Ofroe.com

    ReplyDelete